Are the Ducts in your Business Clean?
Did you know that investing in regular air duct cleaning can reduce indoor allergens like dust, pollen, and pet dander? Air duct cleaning is vital to the cleanliness of the air you breathe in.
Since the ventilation system is often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality, inspecting the ductwork in your home or business should be a high priority. In most cases, the HVAC system has been operating for some time without much attention. Dirty ducts can circulate odors and contaminants such as mold and irritating dust throughout your building or home.
SERVPRO of Birmingham provides commercial and residential air duct cleaning that can improve the air quality in your home or business.
How often do you need your air ducts cleaned?
It is recommended to get your air ducts cleaned every three to five years. However, if you have elderly family members, pets, allergies, or young children it may be beneficial to clean your air ducts more often. If you see a lot of dust gathering on furniture just after cleaning, that could be one sign that your air ducts need cleaning.
Our Duct Cleaning Process
- The process begins by using patented equipment including a roto-scraper, which aromatically adapts to the shape and diameter of the duct while traveling through the duct, removing debris and dirt before vacuuming begins
- Next, powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfer the debris from the ducting to a collection bag.
- Air is then filtered through a HEPA filtration system removing 99.97 percent of particles in the air-stream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the environment clean.
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- Always have a replacement filter on hand so that we may change them out at the time of service.